Sunday, February 9, 2014

David Beckham Bodywear for H&M Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign







New Beckham Season–Celebrating the heritage sportswear feel of his latest outing for H&M, David Beckham is photographed in a classic changing room. The fall lineup which launches tomorrow includes pajama bottoms, tanks, raglan-sleeve jerseys, henleys and more. Discussing his Bodywear collection, Beckham shared, “I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M.
The vests, pyjama pants and raglan sleeve tops are already like wardrobe favourites for me that I know I’ll wear all season long. It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots.”






source:  http://www.thefashionisto.com/david-beckham-bodywear-for-hm-fallwinter-2013-campaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment